The Bates Tora Bora E03600 model is an alpine men’s footwear that is of excellent quality and could be of great help in ordinary and difficult situation in uneven mountainous terrain. The cement construction and removable cushioned insert make stepping on this footwear similar to stepping on the softest of cotton so that your feet won’t get tired. Last but not least, the Tora Bora shoes have 200gr. Thinsulate insulation, durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining and Wolverine Warrior Leather and SuperFabric upper to keep your feet warm and dry in the snow and blistering cold.
- Wolverine Warrior Leather and SuperFabric upper
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- 200gr. Thinsulate insulation
- Removable, perforated EVA/foam insole
- The multi terrain Vibram rubber outsole provides compatibility for crampons, skis and snowshoes
- Reliable welt construction for a lifetime of durability
- Assembled in the USA