The Blackhawk Omega Elite Tactical Vest EOD (Black) is made of heavy-duty nylon mesh for maximum breathability. It is adjustable for length and girth up to 6" length and additional 32" girth. Padded HawkTex Sniper Shoulder makes this vest fully ambidextrous.
It also has two large, zippered map pouches inside and an interior pocket for Blackhawk Hydration System. Its shoulder D-rings are used for accessory attachment while heavily webbed front and back are for attaching S.T.R.I.K.E pouches.
- Adjustable for length and girth (up to 6" length and 32" girth)
- Heavy-duty YKK® zipper and side-release buckles for rapid donning and doffing
- Belt loops secure vest to web belt
- Reinforced drag handle for operator evacuation if injured
- S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing for attaching pouches or accessories
- Constructed of durable nylon mesh for maximum breathability
- Padded non-slip shoulders for fully ambidextrous vest
- Shoulder D-rings for accessory attachment
- Two Large internal zippered accessory pockets on both front panels (8.5"H x 10"W)
- Hook and loop strip for I.D.
- Mag pouches with adjustable flaps for tall or short magazines
- Four horizontal accessory pouches
- Three M16/M4 mag pouches hold six magazines total
- Pistol mag/flashlight pouch
- Includes removable shotshell strip