Kershaw 1620C Ken Onion Scallion Assisted Flipper Knife 2.25" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Realtree Hardwood HD Camo Aluminum Handles
Product Description Kershaw’s mighty little Scallion is the premier pocket carry for everyday cutting tasks. Made with 420HC high-performance steel, the Scallions 2.4” blade is corrosion resistant, easily sharpened and offers great edge retention. An easy to maintain bead-blasted finish complements the blade with a soft, non-reflective, matte finish. In classic black, the Scallion’s textured handle made with glass-filled nylon scales offers sturdy grip, increased strength and excellent wear resistance. The Scallion comes equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, for simple, one-handed blade deployment activated with a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper to glide the blade out of the handle. For safety, a frame lock securely positions the blade open during use and a sliding Tip-lock prevents the blade from opening in transit, while a single-position pocketclip and pre-drilled lanyard hole provide convenient carry options. Masterfully crafted in the USA, the Scallion is a capable companion for all. Amazon.com The Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion Folding Pocket Knife with Speed Safe opening design is among the best for overall versatility. Use around the house or outdoors, you'll find a million different uses for this knife. The flat-edge blade is made with 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention and excellent resistance to corrosion. The ambidextrous opening system features the Ken Onion Speed Safe design for quick, dependable open-and-close of the knife. The lightweight handle is made of anodized aluminum for ease of handling and provides a comfortable grip. The knife includes a secure liner lock to keep the blade safely in place when opened but not in use, as well as a safety tip lock to keep the blade firmly folded. With a blade length of 2.25 inches and total closed knife length of 3.5 inches, this handy knife belongs in your toolkit.
- 2.4-inch high-carbon 420HC stainless steel blade offers good edge retention and a bead-blasted, smooth, matte appearance
- Made in America by skilled knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon and covered by Kershaw’s limited lifetime warranty
- Handle features handsome camo pattern anodized aluminum scales over steel liners, resistant to fading, scratching and corrosion
- Great companion for anyone in need of a compact and reliable EDC- hunter, backpacker, gardener, hiker, hobbyist or angler
- Compact design, perfect for everyday carry with a less intimidating, lightweight profile for easy storage in pockets, bags, backpacks, tool boxes, purses and more