Kershaw Chive Folding Knife, Blue Handle, Stainless Blade
(You save $15.00 )
This Chive Kershaw Knife is compact for easy storage and usage. It contains a Speed Safe-assisted opening, blade that is made of 420 high-carbon steel. The durable handle is 410 stainless steel and comes with a handy, removable pocket clip.
- Blade Length: 1. 9 in. (4. 9 cm) | Closed Length: 2. 9 in. (7. 3 cm) | Overall Length: 4. 8 in. (12. 2 cm)
- Speed Safe Assisted Opening | Assists you to open any Speed Safe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Made In The USA | When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knife makers.
- Flipper | May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock | Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner, ” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.