Sig Sauer SOSBDX321R1 Sierra3BDX 2.5-8x32mm Riflescope w/ Alpha2 Mt & ROMEO1PRO
The SIERRA3BDX 2.5-8x32mm is a compact and lightweight riflescope designed for ultra-lightweight rifle, shotgun muzzleloader, and crossbow configurations. With the power of the included BDX technology, it provides your exact holdover dot location on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat™ lenses, LevelPlex™ digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC™ kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX 2.5-8x32mm is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact.
- Integrated BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane™, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- The updated SIG BDX App now include profiles for crossbow ballistics, through entering bolt weight and speed.
- Features our MOTAC™(Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- SpectraCoat™ highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
- SIG SAUER’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots