- Difference From its antimicrobial-coated scrim and protective filtration layer to its secure face seal and elastic head straps, the ViralClyns N95 Respirator with Antimicrobial Protection is designed to fit your needs.
- There are no compromises when it comes to comfort, face fit, breathability, and the added feature of an antimicrobial. ViralClyns ™ Series N95 Respirators with Antimicrobial Protection ViralClyns™ is the only cost-effective, flat fold N-95 respirator with the comfort and breathability of a facemask plus an infused EPA-registered antimicrobial.
- ViralClyns Series N95 respirator with antimicrobial protection features comfort, fit and breathability and the filtration protection of a NIOSH-certified, N95 respirator. Made and manufactured in the U.S., this ultra-comfortable respirator looks and feels like a face mask, yet has the filtration power of a NIOSH-certified, N95 respirator – filtering out at least 95 percent of airborne particles that may contain microorganisms.
- The outer surface is coated with an EPA-approved antimicrobial, providing an added layer of product protection against a variety of microorganisms.
- Available in two sizes When is the ViralClyns Used? Crime Scene Accident Scene Cold/Flu Season Pandemics/Epidemics Body Pick-up Disaster Response Healthcare International Mission Trips Environments Where You Have Unknown Conditions and External Forces That Require Taking Precautions * Triosyn T50 powder is recognized by the EPA as a microbiostatic agent that inhibits growth of odor causing bacteria, which cause staining and discoloration, fungi (mold & mildew), and algae.
- This product does not protect users or others against food-borne or disease causing bacteria.
- Box of 25 units.
- Made in USA
- LOT number - 091031