Salomon Guardian CSWP AR 670-1 Men's Tactical Boot, Coyote
The Salomon Guardian boot meets on-base uniform requirements and is a lightweight, high-performance boot built for traction, marching comfort and durability. This boot delivers confidence in all situations by by capitalizing on Salomon's knowledge of trail running and hiking.
Sole Traction And Durability
- A dual-compound Contagrip outsole has big, penetrating lugs and a pronounced break for traction on the ground, descending, and climbing ladders.
- We use a generous, cushy EVA midsole and a protective cupsole to ensure comfort in hard, soft, or uneven terrain.
- Contagrip FD: Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Suede leather: Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.