The Salomon X ALP GTX Forces boot takes you from the bottom of the mountain to the top and back again and anywhere else you need to go. The chassis is supple lengthwise and rigid round the edges. Your feet don't twist, but still get enough roll to move as fast as you need to. Crampon compatible.
It's the lightest mountain-ready boot on the market. How? It simply reinvents the mountain-ready boot. High top construction, full GORE-TEX bootie and two layers of compressed EVA ensure protection from cold temperatures, weather, and rugged environments.
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit: Slim fit
- Drop (in mm): 9
- 3D Edging Chassis: A unique chassis construction that allows forefoot flexion and rolling from heel to toe, while ensuring lateral stability and edging precision.
- Contagrip FD: Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Water Repellant: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper. Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.