An authentic, upgraded variant of P229 with the features required by professionals. Designed to meet, and exceed, rigorous military standards, the M11-A1 Compact performs like no other 9mm available. This pistol features the black hard-coat finish on its alloy frame and SIG's Nitron finish over a stainless slide. Internal parts and controls are phosphated for extreme corrosion resistance and reduced friction while the barrel is finished in Nitron which easily passes the military's accuracy requirements, even after 20000 rounds. This pistol also passes the military's 240 hr salt spray corrosion test. Additional features include vertical front strap serrations and Siglite night sights.
- Black hardcoat anodized frame with UID Label - this non-railed, anodized alloy frame features a UID identification label to verify authenticity
- Short reset trigger - reduce time between follow-up shots with Sig's SRT package, shortening reset travel by approximately 60%
- Corrosion resistant internal coating - a phosphate finish applied to all internal components provides corrosion resistance even in harsh saltwater environments
- (3) 10 round steel magazine included
- CT/HI/MD/NY state compliant