The Sig Sauer® ROMEO5™ Red Dot Sight with High Mount is an extremely durable red dot sight optimized for today's MSR platforms. This is a parallax-free, 1x20mm sight, with unlimited eye-relief, that delivers rapid target acquisition with both eyes open and head up for maximum situational awareness.
The 2 MOA red dot is optimal for CQE to mid-range target engagement. MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) automatically turns the unit on when it senses motion, and it powers down when the weapon is idle. The sight operates on one AA CR2032 battery (included) for up to 40,000 hours. The ROMEO5 Red Dot Sight is waterproof rated at IPX-7.
Features and Specifications:
- Optimized for MSR platforms in any caliber
- High mount for improved situational awareness
- Parallax-free, with unlimited eye-relief
- Motion Activated Illumination System
- Made for rapid target acquisition
- Runs off one CR2032 battery (included)
- Waterproof rated at IPX-7
- Picatinny rail interface
- 2 MOA red dot