Firearms & Ammunition Shipping/Transfer Instructions
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Bereli Inc. directly to an individual. We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
There Simple Steps To Purchase Your Firearms Online:
- Find the gun you want by browsing our online store (www.bereli.com).
- Choose Your FFL Dealer (Federal Firearms License): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops. Send your FFL's info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick Up Your Gun: Each state has different laws and regulations, after completing the necessary paperwork Inspect you gun before accepting the transfer. If you are not happy for any reason leave the gun at the dealer and contact us for further instructions.
Here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. ( Click HERE for FFL search based on your zip code).
- Contact the dealer and let them know you wish to receive a firearm for transfer (Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25-$75 but varies by state.
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address, Fax or eMail from our Contact Page where they can send a copy of their FFL. (Be sure to include your full name or order# so we can assign that dealer to your order).
- If you use the same FFL for your next order you will not be required to repeat this process.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before placing an order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info. We will hold your order for 5 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
Age Restrictions on Firearms:
You must be 21 years of age to purchase a handgun,Rifle or shotgun.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER. Please contact us and we will provide you with further instructions. Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to Bereli Inc. AFTER accepting transfer from your dealer will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, no exceptions.
You must be 21 or older to purchase any Firearm or Ammunition. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you purchase the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. check you local laws for any other regulations.