Salomon Toundra Forces CSWP Men's Tactical Boot, Black - L40165000
The Salomon Toundra Forces CSWP boot is fully prepared for when the mission is forged through the coldest winter conditions. With advanced technology for arctic patrols, missions or deployments it is completely waterproof, insulated for warmth down to -40°, and armed with fierce lugs for traction in snow and ice.
- Contagrip W: For all winter applications, Contagrip W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- ClimaSalomon Waterproof: A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Aerotherm Aerogel: Super insulation performance that is lighter and thinner, for super-demanding winter conditions.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- EVA sockliner: A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets