Salomon XA Forces 8" Jungle Men's Assault Boot - L41228700/L41267500
The XA FORCES Jungle boots are built off of the classic XA PRO 3D which has become one of the industry-recognized go-to footwear platforms. With unparalleled comfort, durability and protection, the XA line of shoes have become a staple piece in any kit.
Perfect for wet locations where you know keeping water out just isn’t a possibility, this latest model uses minimal padding, non-absorbent fabrics and drainage holes to ensure the boots dry as quickly as possible. Its lightweight build is also great for warm environments where breathability in any way is a welcomed feature. Salomon’s proven 3D Advanced Chassis ensures they remain stable in uneven terrain.
- Drainage holes for quick emptying of water
- 3D Advanced Chassis which helps optimize motion control and energy management while providing additional protection
- Non-absorbent fabrics reduce water retention in the boot
- ISO 20344:2011 Puncture resistant sole
- Contagrip MD sole built for the widest variety of surfaces - balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces
- Medial (instep) protective pad for added shielding of the user’s foot
- Anti-debris mesh that prevents materials from getting trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Upper: Anti-debris Mesh, Non-reflective materials, PU coated leather, Single layer Mesh, Quick-drying textile, Gusseted tongue, Lace pocket, Protective toecap, SensiFitTM, Protective mudguard, Medial protective pad, Closed hooks
- Lining Material: Mesh and textile lining
- Outsole: Contagrip® MA, Anti Slip
- Midsole: Dual density midsole, EnergyCell
- Chassis: 3D Advanced Chassis
- Sockliner: OrthoLite® diecut