1911 Emp® 9mm Handgun
All serious shooters revere the 1911, and the Springfield Armory® 1911 EMP® 9mm pistol optimizes John Browning’s timeless design to suit the needs of modern American concealed carry holders. Dual captive recoil springs and a full-length guide rod help keep this compact pistol shooting straight. Thin-line Crossed Cannon™ Double Diamond Cocobolo grips look great and handle even better. This EMP comes with three 9-round stainless steel magazines as well as an extended beavertail.
FORGED FRAME AND SLIDE : The slide on this EMP® is cut from forged steel and finished out in Armory Kote™, while the lightweight forged aluminum frame is hard coat anodized.
FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHT : Low-profile steel sights are designed for fast presentation and reliable targeting, while the fiber optic front sight stands out against the target.
ALL BLACK FINISH : Rugged Armory Kote™ on the slide and black hard coat anodizing on the frame make the EMP® both environmentally resistant and handsome.
- CALIBER : 9mm
- COLOR : Black
- BARREL : 3" Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, Bull, 1:16
- SLIDE : Forged Carbon Steel, Black-T
- FRAME : Forged Aluminum Alloy, Black Hardcoat Anodized
- SIGHTS ; Fiber Optic Front, Low-Profile Combat White Dot Rear
- RECOIL SYSTEM : Dual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- GRIPS : Thin-Line Crossed Cannons Cocobolo
- MAGAZINES : (3) 9-Round
- WEIGHT : 27 oz
- LENGTH : 6.6"
- HEIGHT : 5"