Howard Leight Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff - R-01526
At the range or on the hunt, the Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff keeps you protected from hazardous noise and connected to your environment. These earmuffs carry a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 22 in both on and off mode. When the electronic ear protection is switched on, they employ built-in directional microphones that amplify ambient sounds to a safe 82 dB. Patented Air Flow Control technology allows for a slim earcup design that ensures your firearm stock has clearance while shooting. The padded headband features telescopic height adjustment for a comfortable, customized fit. An external audio jack lets you connect the earmuff to an MP3 player, scanner or other audio source. Automatic shut-off after 4 hours helps save battery life.
Specifications and Features:
- Built-in directional microphones amplify range commands and other ambient sounds up to 4X to a safe 82dB, providing more natural listening and enhanced communication
- Actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when ambient sound reaches 82 dB.
- Ultraslim, lightweight earcup design; low-profile earcups with contoured design allow for full clearance of firearm stock, eliminating interference while shooting
- Features low profile earcups for firearm stock clearance; adjustable headband for secure fit; compact folding design for convenient storage; classic green color
- Integrated power/volume knob
- Includes AUX input and 3.5mm connection cord for MP3 players and scanners
- Includes 2 AAA batteries; automatic shut-off feature after 4 hours increases battery life
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 22
- Average Battery Life: 350 hours
- Color: Hunter Green
- Size: One Size Fits Most